Clear Chrome Browser Cache and Cookies
Chrome is one of the recommended browsers for FieldAware. A browser is the user interface that assists as you browse, navigate and read web pages. Many times when changes or an update is made to a web page, the clearing of cache and cookies is recommended. The cache temporarily stores images and scripts. Cookies are stored on your computer by websites you visit and contains information such as site preferences or login status.
Clear the Cache and Cookies
- Use a shortcut by pressing the Shift, Ctrl, and Delete keys together while on the Chrome browser or click Menu | Settings | Privacy | Click Clear browsing data
- Select Obliterate the following items from: as the beginning of time from the drop down.
- Check Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files boxes
- Click Clear browsing data
- Close all instances of the Chrome browser. Save any data prior to closing browser.
- Re-open Chrome and log back into FieldAware.