Create a New Customer, Contact, and Location
Creating customers, contacts, and locations can quickly be completed from the mobile application. The ability to create customers, contacts, and locations require different settings to be turned on in settings | Roles & Rights or USERS tab | [Selected User Profile] area of your account. Your FieldAware Admin will need to make appropriate setting adjustments to enable you to create customers, contacts, and locations. The following options need to be turned on:
- ‘Enable Customer Create’ - ‘Enable Customer View’ – ‘Enable Customer List’
- ‘Enable Contacts Create’ - ‘Enable Contacts View’ – ‘Enable Contact List’
- ‘Enable Locations Create’ - ‘Enable Locations View’ – ‘Enable Location List’
Create a New Customer
- Select the Action Bar (three horizontal lines) at the top left-hand corner of the app.
- Choose the Customers option.
- Select the New Customer icon.
- Fill in the appropriate information. All fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
- Select Save.
Once the customer has been created, you can add locations, contacts or assets, by selecting the appropriate section within the customer record.