Our mobile app is easy-to-use and will save you time when you use the voice-to-text inputs and barcode scanning features. You will no longer have to worry with clipboards, piles of papers and lost stubby pencils.
FieldAware Mobile is a native app. Native apps retain information until they are synced to the cloud so you will have all the information you need to work, even without internet connection. Here are a few other benefits:
- Instant Notification: As soon as you are assigned a service call, you receive a notification.
- You can view a map of the destination on the phone or auto-dial the customer contact.
- Assets and service history provide details of equipment and a customer’s service history
- You can document the job by speaking into the phone using the phone’s voice recognition function or type in the notes, especially useful if the office complains about your handwriting.
- Tap a button on the mobile app to record your travel time you are in route; the actual time when the job is started, paused, and completed.
- Complete an auto invoice using our mobile app and immediately send receipts to your customers via email as you are driving out of their driveway.
Some Google Android devices may not be compatible with our mobile application. Here is a list of the minimum supported requirements:
- DUAL CORE 1ghz processor or better
- 1 gigabyte of RAM or more
- Android Operating system of 7.0 or higher
When questions arise about the mobile app, quickly find your answer in our Android How to Documents listed below:
- Navigate the Mobile App
- Download the Mobile App
- Manage Sync Process
- Set-up Mobile Device to View FieldAware in French
- Preview Jobs and Quotes
- Create a New Job or Quote
- Change Job State
- Work a Job
- Use Job/Quote Action Areas
- Add Asset to a Job or Quote
- Remove Asset from Job or Quote
- Job Task Custom Fields on Jobs
- Auto-Invoice a Job
- Create a New Customer, Contact, and Location
- Manage Customer, Contacts, and Locations
- Create a New Asset
- Manage Assets
- Create a New Task
- Manage Tasks
- Create a New Item
- Manage Items