Manage a Job
Manage jobs using the JOBS & QUOTES tab. Once a job is created, you can dispatch if prior to scheduled dispatch, edit, print, email, clone or delete. The job record is accessible from the job ID that is system-generated at the time a job is initially created. By managing your jobs, you can easily stay current with job status, job lead availability, or job duration. Take instant action to invoice directly from the job record when the job is complete and not auto-invoiced. The Job Record, Jobs List, and the SCHEDULER sub tab provide visibility to the details of your service operations.
The following settings affect managing jobs:
- COMPANY - PDF/Email, Cost, Labor, Job Numbering, Tax Settings, and Job Terms and Conditions to review for display options, costing, labor rates, tax rates, and format or content of Terms and Conditions.
- ROLES & RIGHTS - To manage jobs from the web requires permissions in the 24 Job Settings Areas in either ‘Role or User Roles & Rights’ security settings.
Manage jobs from the following areas:
- Job Record - Access from Job ID quick link or Search for a Job ID using the Search in Jobs selection within Quick Search to quickly find and open a job record
- Jobs List – Use the list actions of filtering and sorting plus the multi-select jobs list actions for deletion, invoicing, assignment or reassignment, or printing.
- SCHEDULER tab – Provides a single pane of glass view into job activity.