Job Task Custom Fields on Jobs
Each Custom Field can now be assigned with any or all of the following attributes:
- Syncable - Turn on or off the ability to view certain Custom Fields on the mobile device
- Read Only on Device - Allow Custom Field values to be viewable but not editable on the mobile device
- Available on Job - Custom Fields assigned to Items will be displayed on the Job
- Display on PDF - Custom Fields will be displayed under each Item record when the Job is printed as a PDF
User can also view and select/deselect these options by going to the Custom Fields tab under Settings.
Continue reading below for more information about the following:
To learn more about Job Task Custom Fields on Jobs on the FieldAware mobile apps, click the links below:
**Note - Custom Fields must first be set to Syncable in order to be displayed on the mobile*
- Go to a Task Record and click Edit
- Add the Custom Field(s) to be associated to the Task Record
When Custom Fields are added, they are displayed on the Task Record.
The user can continue to add all of the remaining Task Custom Fields, if needed.
Once all available Item Custom Fields are added, the following message is shown if the user tries to add additional fields:
Once Custom Fields have been added, they can also be removed.
The Job Task Custom Fields will be displayed on the Task Record after being saved (see below).
Tasks added to a Job that have Job Task Custom Fields with defaulted values will see the fields displayed.
There is also the option to add any additional Job Task Custom Fields that were not added on the Item Record.
Job Task Custom Fields that can be displayed on the PDF will appear on printed PDFs.
If you would like to review additional details of this release, feel free to download the release notes below.