The REPORTS tab consolidates all the moving parts that comprise a field service operation – customers, jobs, quotes, items, crews, assets, and invoices to make it easy for managers and executives to get the information they need, when they need it.
Configure and view reports of the actions completed over time. Each report shows critical numbers summarized on a bar chart the activities conducted by the company.
The reports are divided into two types:
- Built-in Reports - Set of pre-established reports commonly used by businesses
- User Reports - Saved customized views of the built in reports
Report actions require ‘View Reports’ in either ‘Role or User Roles & Rights’ permissions are enabled.
Consider the following tips and techniques when you configure your reports.
- Consistent navigational features are used across all reports
- Built-in Reports are by listing, item demand, item use, revenue, and profit types.
- Configure and save reports as User Reports to assist with getting to the needed tallies quickly.
- Profit reports show the financial gain when calculated as price minus cost.